Work Experience & Volunteering at CUH
The Cork University Hospital Group are happy to support requests for work placement in conjunction with third level programmes or colleges with which we have a commitment.
Unfortunately applications pertaining to the placement of transition and other second level students are not accepted. We are unable to support requests to non-clinical, clinical and/or medical teams for the following reasons
- Compliance with best practice recruitment
- Compliance with Garda Vetting and Pre-employment Health Clearance
- The preservation of patient confidentiality and welfare
- Hygiene and infection control standards
- Health and Safety consideration
- Safeguarding the organisation from unnecessary risk
Get Involved With Us Here At CUH
Find out how you can get involved in the work of the CUH Hospital Group through volunteering and fundraising initiatives. Get Involved with us.